Apartment complexes topped the list of the biggest real estate deals in Manatee County in 2021, as noted in deeds filed with the Manatee County Court Clerk through December 20.
The largest was the $ 76.3 million contributed by Creekside Ranch Apartments, 11309 Ranch Creek Terrace, Lakewood Ranch. The vendor was Bradenton Multifamily II DST of Oakbrook, Illinois. The buyer was Marquette Real Estate Investments of Naperville, Ill.
Creekside Ranch Apartments features 256 luxury units, with rents starting at $ 1,832 for a one-bedroom apartment and 806 square feet. Rents for a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment measuring 1,392 square feet start at $ 27,217.
The second biggest real estate deal in 2021 was the $ 73.5 million that SW1 Aria Owner LLC, which has offices in St. Petersburg, paid for the 302-unit luxury apartment complex, Aria in Bradenton, 102 Manatee Ave. W., in April. The seller of the property was CRP NRP Bradenton Owner LLC, based in Washington, DC.
“It’s solid money, and it shows the demand and appetite for downtown rentals. It’s an endorsement from the downtown Bradenton market. It shows that people want to live there. This is a very strong statement for the city ”, Tim C. Davis, director at SVN | Ormond Beach-based Alliance Commercial Real Estate Advisors has previously spoken about the sale of Aria.
Other top Manatee County real estate sales in 2021 included:
▪ The location of the Lockwood Apartments, The 5385 30th St E Bradenton sold for $ 67,936,487 on December 6. The seller was S&R Ltd. of Maitland and the purchaser was SREIT Venue at Lockwood LLC of Greenwich, Connecticut. Venue at Lockwood Apartment Homes is a mixed income community that offers apartments. for residents with unlimited and limited income.
▪ Sawgrass Cove Apartments, 4801 47th Ave. W., Bradenton, sold for $ 66,192,000 on October 22. The vendor was Bradenton Multifamily III DST of Oakbrook, Ill. The purchaser was SAWF, LLC, of Richmond, Virginia.
▪ Coach House Mobile Home Park, 4907 28th Ave. E., Palmetto. sold for $ 58 million on October 7. The park was previously called Fulkerson Mobile Home Court. The vendor was The Coach House Inc. of Palmetto. The buyer was Coach House MHC, DST of Glen Allen, Va.
▪ Village at Cortez Apartments, 4880 51st St. W., Bradenton, sold December 3 for $ 56,797,960. The seller was Village at Cortez Partners Ltd. from Maitland. The purchaser was SEIT Preserve on 51st LLC of Greenwich, Conn.
▪ The Lory of Braden River Apartments, 702 51sr St. E., Bradenton, sold on July 14 for $ 53.3 million. The vendor was LCP Bradenton LLC of Atlanta. The purchaser was Jax Esperanza LLC of Reno, Nevada.
▪ Arbor Oaks Apartments, 5400 26th St. W., Bradenton, sold for $ 35 million on August 12. The seller was AO Bradenton Partners Owner LLC of Greenville, SC The buyer was Atlantic Multi Family V, LLC and Atlantic Multi Family 8 – Hilton Village LLC of Parkland, Florida.
▪ Bradenton Reserve, a 166-unit apartment complex located at 6050 34th St. W., Bradenton, sold for $ 30,250.00 on September 8. The seller was Merion Bradenton Reserve LP of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania. The buyer was EYG Bradenton Reserve Holdings LLC of Marion, Iowa.
▪ Sun Key Village Mobile Home Park, 8607 26th Ave. E., Palmetto, sold for $ 30 million on May 4. The vendor was CDS Communities Inc. of Sarasota. The purchaser was CS1031 Sun Key Village MHC DST of Glen Allen, Virginia.
▪ On December 1, Lennar Homes of Fort Myers sold 441 lots in Lorraine Lakes to AG Essential Housing Multi State 2 LLC of Scottsdale, Arizona for $ 26,078,319. Lorraine Lakes is located in Lakewood Ranch, east of Lorraine Road.
▪ Oakwood Apartment Homes, 1407 67th Drive E., Sarasota, sold for $ 26 million on April 8. The vendor was 6720 15th St. E., LLC of Austin, Texas. The buyer was 6720 Oakwood Holdings LLC of Marion, Iowa.
▪ Discovery Bay Retirement Homes, 1414 69th Ave. W., Bradenton, sold for $ 25,079,900 on May 21. The vendor was HCP DSL PROPCO Sarasota Bay LLC of Irvine, California. The purchaser was Britton Sarasota Bay LLC of Dallas, Texas.
▪ A 115,731-square-foot, 11.8-acre office building at 8985 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, was sold for $ 21 million on May 14. The vendor was Cole of Bradenton FL, LLC. The buyer was REVA Carrier, DST of Glen Allen, Va.
▪ A 101,411 square foot 11.2 acre office building at 9000 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, sold for $ 20,250,000 on June 17. The seller was TDC 9000 Town Center LLC of Durham, NC The buyer was CMHC 9000 JV LLC of West Palm Beach.
▪ DeSoto Square Shopping Center, 303 301 boul. W., sold for $ 20 million in an October 12-14 bankruptcy in Brooklyn, NY Romspen US Master Mortgage LP, the lender who sued the owners of DeSoto Square for foreclosure in 2018 , was the highest bidder. The Manatee County Court Clerk registered the deed on November 30 with DeSoto Owners LLC listed as the seller and Ric DeSoto LLC of Toronto, Canada listed as the buyer.
▪ Sunset Village, a 235-unit mobile home park located at 3715 14th St. W., Bradenton, sold on December 10 for $ 19,547,142. The seller was MHV 2019 1 Bradenton Sunset Village LLC of Oak Brook, Ill. The purchaser was GVI GC Bradenton Sunset Village Owner LLC of Chicago.
▪ A 15.4 acre parcel at 3220 14th St. W., Bradenton, sold for $ 18,600,000 on July 15. The seller was listed as Off Lease Only LLC of The Village of Palm Springs, Florida. The purchaser was Spirit Realty LP of Dallas, Texas. .