CALIFORNIA – Homes in celebrity enclaves or upscale hamlets favored by tech titans are very different from those in working-middle class neighborhoods. A comparison of the largest homes currently for sale in the cities of California Patch shows the diversity.
- It leaves plenty of room for the boxing ring, basketball court, 10-car garage, 24 baths, and the largest zero-edge pool in Beverly Hills.
- This Redondo Beach home features a movie theater, bar, wine cellar, elevator, fireplace, desk, and pizza oven. Also check out the views.
- This classic Edwardian home on the Gold Coast of Alameda has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and was just listed this week.
- This Pasadena home features its own putting green, a built-in barbecue area with pizza oven, and a 46-seat movie theater.
- This newly built $ 8.8 million beachfront property features an open floor plan, a five-car garage, and lagoon and ocean views.
- This gorgeous 7,742 square foot Mediterranean-Spanish home with four bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms overlooks the Healdsburg wine country.
Designer Kim Gordon’s personal retirement is listed at $ 4.5 million. It has a dream indoor-outdoor space with a magnificent swimming pool and patio.
- The main house was built in 1903 and the Inn was built in 1904. In total, the property has 13,818 square feet of interior space.
- At over 12,000 square feet, the multi-level home can easily accommodate a spectacular fireplace, library, recreation room with wet bar, and 5 en-suite bathrooms.
- This is the largest home currently for sale in Castro Valley with 4,356 square feet of living space on one acre lot.
- The $ 9.39 million estate includes a game room, theater, saltwater pool and spa, cabana, sports field, and an eight-car garage.
- This magnificent 20 acre gated wine estate features two contemporary homes under one roof with 14,000 square feet of combined living space.
- The Spanish-style home exudes a resort aesthetic with multiple fireplaces, a koi pond, a basketball half-court, and an outdoor dining area.
- Welcome to this iconic estate: the “Wish Castle”, a vast ocean view estate comprising nearly 16,000 square feet and parking for 6 cars.
- Be the first to claim this all-new 2020 estate, which offers approximately 22,000 square feet of unmatched luxury.
- This newly listed English Tudor home in Woodland Hills has plenty of room for the whole family.
- This four bedroom Sherman Oaks home sits on 7,897 square feet of land and has many amenities.
- A nearly 10,000 square foot Italian-inspired Palos Verdes Estates mansion has just been listed. It offers panoramic ocean views.
- This $ 8.45 million home features a home theater, pizza oven, wine cellar, pool with slide and cave, and views of the ocean in waters lively.
- The 2019 “Chateau” offers 360 degree canyon and mountain views and 15,500 square feet of unmatched luxury.
- This magnificent home, designed by famous architect James Conrad, has 6 queen-size beds. This home has 10,000 square feet and stunning views.
- This six bedroom home has virtually all of the luxurious amenities in the sun.
- This rare list of Venice canals has just hit the market. It is an 8,500 square foot triple lot with over 90 feet of canal views.
- The 2,350 square foot home has 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- This $ 6.995 million property features an 8,000 square foot custom home, barn and riding arena, ranching, pastures, wells and views.
- This 3,418 square foot farm with an 840 square foot guesthouse is located on 2 acres.
- This unique craftsman north of Montana Avenue offers a unique architectural design and an extraordinary outdoor setting.
- This 6 bedroom, 8.5 bath dream home spans 8,646 square feet of living space, in the best location for oceanfront living.
- Have you been convinced by the pandemic shelter-in-place orders that you need more space? How about 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and over 3,600 square feet?
- This $ 2.375 million home has an elevator, bar, game room, pool, spa, and panoramic views.
- The 3,410 square foot, five-bedroom Hercules home is “steps away from spectacular bay views.”
- This incredible Culver City home sits on one of the neighborhood’s largest lots. Check out the city views.
- This renovated $ 1.15 million home features an entertaining area, a formal dining room, and a master suite with a terrace with a view.
- This stately home offers ancient luxury overlooking the valley and the mountains.
- This $ 1.425 million property features a house with a granny apartment, as well as a terrace with ocean views and an attached two-car garage.
- The 82-acre property has 32,000 square feet of interior space.
- This house is iconic in California, 3 times in Architectural Digest, a timeless draw for just $ 65 million. Which of the 9 bedrooms would you like?
- Located in a guarded and gated community, the mansion has its own tennis court, swimming pool and private well.
- This property consists of a five bedroom main house, a two bedroom guest house, a three bedroom carriage house, and a theater and games room.
- With 15,000 square feet of interior space, the estate has room for everything.
- This estate has a combined living area of over 19,000 square feet on 31,674 square feet of land with exceptionally private ocean views.
Microsoft and its partners may be compensated if you purchase something through the links recommended in this article.
Send feedback on MSN
Please give an overall rating of the site:
Open in a new window
Open an external site
Opens an external site in a new window