The following applications have been submitted to South Hams District Council and West Devon Borough Council.
The complete list of candidates is available here.
- Application to determine if pre-approval is required for a proposed new road 492.0m long x 3.2m wide. Ashprington Court, Ashprington
- Application for approval of details reserved by conditions three and five of planning permission 0771/21/FUL. Land adjacent to Pittens Barn, Jubilee Street, Aveton Gifford.
- Application to determine whether prior approval is required for a project to construct an agricultural building measuring 18 meters x 13.80 meters x 6 meters high at the ridge for the storage, drying and processing of wood, the equipment storage and associated worker facilities. Big Hatch, Bere Alston.
- Infill house between No. 35 and No. 16 Summering Close. 35 Summering Close, Okehampton.
- Request for approval of details reserved by the fourth condition of planning permission 3230/17/FUL. Skerries, South Milton.
- Application for approval of details reserved by conditions 12, 13, 21,23 and 27 of planning permission 1484/17/OPA. The depot at SX 665, 101 Devonshire Gardens, North Tawton.
- Certificate of legality for the proposed conversion of a derelict agricultural barn into habitable accommodation with associated external works, garage and wood store. The old coaching inn, A379 Stokenham Cross to Kiln Lane, Stokenham.
- Request for prior approval for the proposed construction of a 32′ x 60′ agricultural building (resulting from application 4552/21/AGR). Tigs Field, Hoyle Lane, Stoke Gabriel.
- Application for approval of details reserved by condition five of building permit 2583/21/HHO. 31 Priory Close, Tavistock.
- Replacement of the existing 15 meter monopole (17.4m to the top of the antennas) with a new 17.5 meter monopole that can accommodate three antennas and a microwave dish, replacement of an existing equipment cabinet by two new cupboards, as well as ancillary works. Grendon, Drewsteinton.
- Application for Head of Household to regularize the design and construction of a garage with auxiliary accommodation/annex (retrospective) Barn Park, East Allington
- One storey rear extension to provide a dining area, modifications to existing wall and roof finish and increased height of existing entrance. Highlea, Parker Road, Bigbury on Sea
- Transformation of a double garage into an annex. Baby Dolphins, Blachford Road, Ivybridge.
- Replacement of six existing double-glazed wooden casement windows with UPVC windows of the same style and profile. Rear of Post Office 4 Abbey Place, Tavistock.
- Certificate of legality for garage transformation project. 35 Trehill Road, Ivybridge.
- Request for approval of details reserved by conditions one, two, three and four of Panoramic Authorization 4037/18/HHO. Sea Winds, Spring Road, Wembury Point.
- Listed building permission to rebuild existing damaged conservatory, internal layout and alterations including installation of wood burning stoves and mechanical extractor, replacement of French doors and various glazing panels and windows. Dundridge Grange, Harberton.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more on West Devon’s dedicated InYourArea feed.